SAP Implementation/Rollout Services
Rapidly expanding businesses looking at integrating their business operations to improve efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, enable collaborative working with business partners or consolidate IT infrastructure to reduce costs and improve operations can partner with Raintek to implement an SAP ERP system. Companies that have already implemented an SAP ERP system but would like to rollout a similar system in other geographic locations in order to integrate business operations, improve efficiency in business, and reduce cost of IT can also benefit from Raintek’s deep expertise and experience.
Raintek’s SAP implementation practice serves enterprises in Discrete and Process Manufacturing industries across Agro Products, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemicals, Hi-Tech and other industries as well as in manufacturing styles spanning Batch, Continuous, Made-to-stock, made-to-order, and engineer-to-order.
Raintek has developed a unique implementation / rollout framework which is basically built on 4 major pillars:
We follow industry specific best practices and SAP provided Accelerated SAP implementation methodology for rapid, risk-free, and successful implementations. By combining our vast experience with the ASAP methodology, we take our clients through a systematically drawn roadmap that portrays project structure and provides a detailed description of work packages, activities, and tasks for each phase of the implementation and roll-out projects.
SAP Shared Support Services
Raintek has a well-established SAP Shared Support Services framework to meet the demands of support requirements. The main objectives of the shared services concept are as follows:
- Provide standardized solutions
- Provide solutions for reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Adopt best business processes for project requirements
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for system and business support effectively
- Ensure an effective change management process for configuration/developments
- Ensure an effective measurement and tracking process
- Provide helpdesk support
- Facilitate standardization of business processes
- Ensure effective knowledge management
- Support the enterprise in adapting to changing business processes